Cumbria Independent Advocacy Service
- Cumbria County Council as the upper tier local authority in Cumbria therefore wishes to procure an Independent Advocacy Service (IAS) by 1st April 2013 for Cumbria.
- Cumbria County Council
- Cumbria Independent Advocacy Service
- Cumbria County Council as the upper tier local authority in Cumbria therefore wishes to procure an Independent Advocacy Service (IAS) by 1st April 2013 for Cumbria that will:
- Act as a consumer champion by listening to and addressing the concerns of local people about the NHS in Cumbria.
- Assist those who wish to make complaints in relation to the provision of NHS services or the exercise of functions of certain NHS bodies and channel activity to reach a satisfactory resolution in a professional and caring way.
- Enable client experiences to inform service development in the NHS by passing data to Local Healthwatch Cumbria for it to use in pressing for service redesign and quality improvement.
- Mrs Abi Lindsay
- Email Address:
- 01228 227715
- Barras Lane
- 17/09/2012 16:00
- 08/11/2012 12:00
- 24 (months)
- 12 (months)