Customer Relationship Management System Tender – London
A new CRM is key to unlocking a great deal of potential income we are currently unable to access.
Customer Relationship Management System
The Horniman Public Museum and Public Park Trust
- Software package and information systems – 48000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
2 March 2021
19 March 2021
Contract start date
1 May 2021
Contract end date
31 January 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Since the inception of our current CRM system in 2014 our combined membership and ticketing revenue has grown by 165%. It is vital that we protect this income, while finding new ways of generating more income in a cost effective way. A new CRM is key to unlocking a great deal of potential income we are currently unable to access.
The Horniman’s customer data is currently stored in seven databases, which means a customer’s data can be potentially stored on all seven if they have bought tickets, joined as a member, donated money, signed up to the mailing list, or are involved in education:
• RecreateX – ticketing and memberships, including Benefactors
• Raiser’s Edge – fundraising, including Benefactors
• MailChimp – customer emails and contact preferences
• Schools Database (FileMaker) – schools details
• Donorbox – donations made online and Benefactors who renewed or joined during the closure
• Survey Monkey – on-line forms and post event surveys
• Spreadsheets – an array of customer information which cannot be stored on any of the above databases or staff find easier to manage outside these
We are seeking to consolidate this data into one manageable system. The Horniman would like to migrate to a CRM system which allows us to see each interaction across every area of activity and each point of the customer’s journey with us.
Formal tender submissions must be received by 19th March 2021, 5pm.
Tender submission should be made through email to Lee-Anne Inglis, Systems and Data Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Receipt of submissions will be acknowledged by email.
Further details on CRM objectives, project scope, tender submission requirements and selection criteria are set out in the invitation to tender document.
- Customer Relationship Management System Tender Document v1_Final.docx
- Tender Notice
- Invitation to tender
- Procurement – anti-fraud and bribery statements (002).docx
- Bidding documents
- Anti-fraud and bribery statement
- Horniman Museum and Gardens T&Cs (updated Nov 2018).docx
- Bidding documents
- Horniman Terms and Conditions
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
100 London Road