Customer Satisfaction Surveys for Sheffield City Council
The Council requires a range of customer satisfaction surveys to gauge opinion, levels of satisfaction and attitudes towards the service provided by its Housing Services from tenants.
- Sheffield City Council
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- The Council requires a range of customer satisfaction surveys to gauge opinion, levels of satisfaction and attitudes towards the service provided by its Housing Services from tenants. The surveys are used to provide national KPI information and key management and monitoring information which is reported to the Housing Interim Board, Performance and Audit Committee, and is published on the Council’s website for customer feedback and information
The contract provide the following outputs:
· Weekly, monthly and quarterly telephone surveys of Sheffield City Council customers from a list supplied by Sheffield City Council.
· The facility to undertake telephone calls to customers whose first language is not
· The ability to respond for requests for additional surveys outside of the specified contract requirements
· To provide a role in advising Sheffield City Council on survey content, formatting, delivery and improvement.
- Dr Chris Goodacre
- Email Address:
- 0114 2736321
- Level 2, North Wing
- 22/08/2014 00:00
- 19/09/2014 17:00
- 24 (months)
- 12 (months)
- Express an interest online