Customer Satisfaction Surveys Tender
NHGL wish to let a contract for a range of customer satisfaction surveys for services provided by its member associations.
United Kingdom-London: Survey analysis services
Section I: Contracting authority
Network Housing Group
Olympic Office Centre, 8 Fulton Road, Wembley
For the attention of: Linda Lally
HA9 0NU London
Telephone: +44 2087824854
Fax: +44 2087824391
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.networkhg.org.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA1134
Electronic access to information: www.mytenders.org
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.mytenders.org
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: London and Hertfordshire.
NUTS code UK
The successful provider will conduct monthly customer satisfaction monitoring, using telephone interviewing for in the first instance responsive repairs, with a view to extending the programme to include areas such as complaints, anti-social behaviour, estate services, allocations and lettings and our group contact centre.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at http://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=115700
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available at http://www.myTenders.org/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
Range: between 250 000 and 350 000 GBP
Description of these options: This contract will be awarded for 3 years with the option to extend for a further two years, on an annually renewable basis (subject to performance reviews).
Provisional timetable for recourse to these options:
in months: 36 (from the award of the contract)
Number of possible renewals: 2
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
Section IV: Procedure
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: Please see criteria in the PQQ document.
Prior information notice
Notice number in the OJEU: 2014/S 7-008043 of 10.1.2014
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:4.4.2014