The Bootcamps must be 10 -14 weeks.
City of London Corporation
- Adult and other education services – 80400000
- Training services – 80500000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£75,000 to £100,000
4 November 2022
11 November 2022
Contract start date
25 November 2022
Contract end date
25 May 2023
Open procedure (below threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The City invites Quotations for the provision of Cybersecurity Bootcamps. The Bootcamps
must be 10 -14 weeks, co-designed with employers and lead to:
– 100% guaranteed interviews for participants
– 75% positive progressions
The successful provider will:
– have a successful track record in the delivery of Cybersecurity Bootcamps
– be ready to start immediately and be able to support multiple cohorts simultaneously.
– support 160 learners through the programme by 31st March 2023
– have named employers in place (progression data required before 15th September
– existing training resources and arrangements (inclusive but not limited to appropriate
staff, pipelines / systems for attracting and onboarding new learners and employers,
delivery locations, online delivery infrastructure, quality assurance systems, and
The duration and maximum length of the contract is 6 months with the possibility of an
extension at the City’s discretion. The maximum budget for this service is £100,000 (post
negotiated management fee deduction).
- Additional text
- To bid for this opportunity, suppliers must be registered on Capital E Sourcing.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Guildhall, PO Box 270