Cycle Training Contract – Gateshead
Training is required at Level 2 and Level 3 and final reports on successful completion of training must be provided to the Council.
Contract for the Provision of On-Road National Standard Cycle Training (Bikeability)
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
15 April 2021
5 May 2021
Contract start date
1 June 2021
Contract end date
31 May 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Gateshead Council delivers cycle training to primary schools across the Borough and has an in-house team for On-Road National Standard Cycling (Bikeability) training but requires an external training provider to complement the in-house training capacity.
Training is required at Level 2 and Level 3 and final reports on successful completion of training must be provided to the Council. It is anticipated that average training delivery by the supplier will be circa 375 pupils per annum, however this may be subject to variation. The Contract will enable significantly more children to be trained over and above the Council’s capacity to deliver within Gateshead.
The main objectives of the training to be delivered under this Contract are to:
• Deliver high quality cycle training to Bikeability standards
• Improve cycle skills and road sense
• Increase confidence to cycle
• Create positive perceptions of cycling
• Encourage, enable and facilitate more people to cycle more safely and more often
- Additional text
- This process is being managed electronically through the Councils e-tendering system. Tender Documentation is only available through the e-tendering system and bids must only be submitted using this system. To register interest in this contract and to obtain the relevant documents please go to www.nepo.org
The contract reference number is DN535471
If you require assistance with the website or registration process please contact the System Support Team on 0330 0050352 or ProContractSuppliers@proactis.com
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer