Cyclists Welcome Website Redevelopment Contract
We require a Drupal experienced web agency or developer as this project involves creating the application and accreditation process alongside Cycling UK’s wider digital transformation from Drupal 7 to Drupal 9.
Cyclists Welcome Redevelopment
Cyclists Touring Club
- Software package and information systems – 48000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£30,000 to £40,000
Cyclists Welcome Application
2 June 2021
25 June 2021
Contract start date
21 July 2021
Contract end date
30 September 2021
Single tender action (non-OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Cyclists Welcome (https://www.cyclistswelcome.co.uk/) has existed since the Cyclists’ Touring Club was formed in 1878, initially as a paper guidebook recommending businesses which welcome cyclists, and later developing into a website listing accommodation, cafes, cycle suppliers and attractions. Cyclists across the UK have contributed knowledge of businesses and routes, and Cycling UK has a history of developing and promoting routes and county guides. Cyclists Welcome currently has 1200 listers but individual listings require updating and reengaging. The site attracts an average of 5,000 page views monthly (August 2019-August 2020).
As part of the EXPERIENCE project Cycling UK are developing the Cyclists Welcome website into engaging and credible user-centred website offering pre-visit inspiration and interactive travel planning, through listing accommodations, cafes, cycle suppliers as well as information about local attractions, routes, things to do.
We are looking for a partner to additionally develop the site in two main areas for:
• Business and groups to apply for and manage accreditations and grants
• User registration via a single sign on service (not yet decided) and user profiles.
The solution is required to be user friendly and have a modern user interface. There is also a requirement to integrate with Dynamics CRM so that the application status can be tracked and user account details are synchronised.
Scope and requirements description (Full Scope in Appendix 1)
• We require a Drupal experienced web agency or developer as this project involves creating the application and accreditation process alongside Cycling UK’s wider digital transformation from Drupal 7 to Drupal 9. There is also a requirement to be able to integrate with our Dynamics 365 CRM via API calls or using Webhooks so a good work knowledge of API’s preferably with experience with Dynamics 365 is critical.
• At least 33% of all EXPERIENCE activities must be accessible by those with sensory and mobility issues, so the site should achieve WCAG2.1AA access standards.
• The solution must be full responsive to fit within a custom bootstrap theme created by Cycling UK.
• Compliance with data collection and storage requirements.
To create the user registration/login utilising a SSO service, business application and accreditation management portal and the user profile/portal for business and end users within the new site that is fully integrated with our Dynamics 365 CRM.
Please see attached RFP with more details and instructions on how to apply and the relevant timelines.
- Cyclist Welcome RFP June 2021.pdf
- Tender Notice
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.