Damp Proofing Works Rotherham
The successful provider will identify damp and timber problems in domestic properties (Bungalows, three storey flats, semi-detached etc.) throughout the Rotherham Borough.
- Rotherham MBC
- Damp Proofing
- The agreement is for Damp Proofing and testing within RMBC public sector housing and the spend is approximately £220K net per annum. The works agreement will be put in place for two years with an option to extend for a further two years on a year by year basis at RMBC’s discretion.
The successful provider will identify damp and timber problems in domestic properties (Bungalows, three storey flats, semi-detached etc.) throughout the Rotherham Borough. They will provide detailed reports of findings, recommendations and a quotation for the required works. The supplier will also liaise with tenants to arrange surveys (approximately 200 per year), appointments and planned works.
Examples of typical works could include:
· Treating rising damp in walls & floors.
· Treat woodboring insects in walls & floors.
· Renewing damaged areas of skirting’s, floor boards, floor joists and plasterboard.
· Internal & External waterproofing.
· Basement tanking.
- Miss Lizzy Grayson
- Email Address:
- 01709 255307
- 01709 376285
- Riverside House
- 23/10/2013 16:00
- 25/11/2013 12:00
- Estimated Value (£):
- 24 (months)
- 12 (months)
- Express an interest online