The City invites Quotations for the provision of Data Science Digital Bootcamps Level 3.
Data Science Digital Bootcamps Level 3 and Hackathon
City of London Corporation
- Adult and other education services – 80400000
- Training services – 80500000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£75,000 to £100,000
7 December 2022
13 December 2022
Contract start date
28 December 2022
Contract end date
25 September 2023
Open procedure (below threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The City invites Quotations for the provision of Data Science Digital Bootcamps Level 3. The Bootcamps must be 10-14 weeks, co-designed with employers and lead to:
– 100% guaranteed interviews for participants
– 75% positive progressions
The successful provider will:
– have a successful track record in the delivery of Data Science Digital Bootcamps Level 3+.
– be ready to start immediately and be able to support multiple cohorts simultaneously.
– support 160 learners through the programme by March 2023
– have named employers in place
– existing training resources and arrangements (inclusive but not limited to appropriate staff, pipelines / systems for attracting and onboarding new learners and employers, delivery locations, online delivery infrastructure, quality assurance systems, and administrative processes)
The duration and maximum length of the contract is 9 months with the possibility of an extension at the City’s discretion. Delivery is to 31st March 2023; evidencing outcomes to 25th September 2023. The maximum budget for this service is £100,000 (post negotiated management fee deduction).
The provider must also organise and deliver a Hackathon to minimum 60 participants, this will include as a minimum:
– hosting the event
– working with the City of London to deliver the event in the Guildhall
– inviting employers and learners / potential learners to the event
– organising an employer sponsor of the event
– marketing the event (before and after) to City residents, businesses and stakeholders
– event photography
– working with local stakeholders to promote the event
– networking opportunities for employers and learners to discuss jobs, vacancies and training (separate from the main Hackathon event e.g. a careers event in the evening)
- Additional text
- To bid for this opportunity, suppliers must be registered on Capital E Sourcing.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Guildhall, PO Box 270