Day Opportunities Consultation – Derby
Derby City Council wishes to undertake a consultation exercise to gain information and feedback from suitably qualified and experienced organisations.
REFERENCE TD1498 – CONSULTATION
TD1498 – Consultation for the Provision of Day Opportunities
Awarding body Derby City Council
|EST. START DATE:||18/08/2020|
|EST. END DATE:||18/08/2020|
Derby City Council wishes to undertake a consultation exercise to gain information and feedback from suitably qualified and experienced organisations, local people and interested stakeholders in advance of a formal procurement process in respect of the service provision of Day Opportunities.
The results will help inform how the new service will be commissioned.
The aims of this commissioning process include:
– creating a new commissioning and service delivery model
– effective delivery of good quality care and support
– increasing the capacity of the market (Building on existing and forming new relationships with providers)
– creating a sustainable approach for all parties
– ensuring customers have access to quality local services that offer value for money
This consultation is not an invitation to tender. The Council, as the contracting authority, is issuing this request for information and feedback only, in order to assess the reaction of the market, secure feedback to improve the service, so that our potential procurement process is more focused and efficient.
Please ignore the ‘Apply online’ button.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
- TD1498 – Draft Specification(docx)TD1498 – Draft Specification198.17 KB
- TD1498 – Consultation Document and Response Form(doc)TD1498 – Consultation Document and Response Form64 KB
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Soft Market Testing|
|Option to extend||N/A|
|Estimated ValueTEXT DESCRIPTION||Nil (Consultation only)|
|Category||Adult, Care Services, Social Community Care Supplies & Services,|
|CPV codes||85000000, 98000000,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
DOCUMENT AVAILABLE UNTIL
18 August 2020
SUBMISSION RETURN BY
18 August 2020
EXTEND CONTRACT OPTIONS:
Derby City Council