DCMS Requirement for Ceremonial and Event Management Services
Provision of events and project management services in respect of a number of Royal and State Ceremonial events in London and Windsor.
- Event services – 79952000
Location of contract
Value of contract
02 November 2019
22 November 2019
Contract start date
01 October 2021
Contract end date
30 September 2026
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Provision of events and project management services in respect of a number of Royal and State Ceremonial events in London and Windsor, that are of national and international significance.
The programme of events include but are not limited to:
• National Service of Remembrance at the Cenotaph (Remembrance Sunday)
• State Visits to the UK by foreign Heads of State
• Flag flying for numerous events i.e. Trooping the Colour and Commonwealth Day
• A number of other major royal events
• Other memorial occasions on an adhoc basis
Please be advised that the estimated value of this requirement is estimated to be £40million – £50million which comprises a programme of planned events worth between £1million – £2million per annum and other unplanned major events.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
About the buyer
100 Parliament Street
Please follow this link to view the notice.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.