Deep Cleaning Contract – London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
The London Borough of Barking and Dagenham and its ancillary services are tendering for a provision of Deep / Blitz Cleaning.
DEEP / BLITZ CLEANING AND SERVICE USER SUPPORT SERVICES
London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- Accommodation cleaning services – 90911100
Location of contract
Value of contract
3 March 2021
1 April 2021
Contract start date
1 July 2021
Contract end date
30 June 2026
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The London Borough of Barking & Dagenham and its ancillary services are tendering for a provision of Deep / Blitz Cleaning from a Contractor that can provide the capacity and skills to carry out this service for the borough’s residential properties and vulnerable residents.
This contract links to the Council’s Hoarders Pathway, the appointed Contractor will be expected to provide some support to residents as part of overall service provision
The provision of this service is to ensure that the Council has the tools required to enable it to fulfil its statutory duties as prescribed in the Care Act 2014.
The Contractor shall deliver the service to the Council covering multiple locations around Borough.
- Tender Notice
- LBBD E-Tender portal
- Additional text
- The Contracting Authority intends to use an eTendering system in this procurement exercise and reserves the right to use a reverse auction.
Suppliers Instructions – How to Express Interest in this Tender:
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://lbbd.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register
– Accept the terms and conditions and click 'continue'
– Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click 'Save' when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the tender
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the 'PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers' link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. – Click the 'Express Interest' button at the top of the page. – This will move the PQQ /ITT into your 'My PQQs/ My ITTs' page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
-You can now access any attachments by clicking 'Buyer Attachments' in the 'PQQ/ ITT Details' box 3.
Responding to the tender
– Click 'My Response' under 'PQQ/ ITT Details', you can choose to 'Create Response' or to 'Decline to Respond' (please give a reason if declining)
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer
and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the 'Submit Response' button at the top of the page.
If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
London Borough of Barking & Dagenham