Deep Cleaning Contract – London
To thoroughly deep clean kitchens and catering equipment.
Greater London RFCA – Deep Cleaning of Kitchens
- Cleaning services – 90910000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£10,000 to £113,000
2 December 2020
16 December 2020
Contract start date
1 April 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
To thoroughly deep clean kitchens and catering equipment to the hygienic standards required by statute. This includes any area where the preparation, processing, manufacturing, packaging, storing, transportation, distribution, handling or supply of food is carried out.
The Contractor shall comply with statutory requirements as well as:
• Provide all labour, materials and equipment.
• Clean all Kitchen Fabric and Services, Drainage, Wash up equipment and various Catering equipment
• Disinfect food premises and catering equipment
• Dismantle and disconnect equipment and services as necessary to ensure all areas of the food premises covered by the contract are cleaned.
• Reassemble and reconnect equipment and services after cleaning.
• Clean all wall, floor and ceiling surfaces.
• Dispose of all cleaning waste and by products of the cleaning process.
• Report signs of infestation
• Report blockages and signs of deterioration.
- Additional text
- To view this notice, register as a supplier here:
and search for the notice with reference ‘GB-London: Greater London RFCA – Deep Cleaning of Kitchens’.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
87 Fulham High Street