Deep Geothermal Drilling Lease Crewe
Advertisement of a Lease Arrangement for a Deep Geothermal Drilling Project and Associated District Heating at Leighton West – Crewe.
- Cheshire East Borough Council
- Advertisement of a Lease Arrangement for a Deep Geothermal Drilling Project and Associated District Heating at Leighton West – Crewe
- This advertisement is not for a contract or connected to a procurement exercise. It is to advertise the opportunity of a lease arrangement for use of a Council-owned site at Leighton West in Crewe for a deep geothermal drilling project and associated district heating. The Council is intending to hold an open day for interested parties that will provide an opportunity for potential bidders to be provided with further information in respect of the project. The date of this open day is yet to be determined, but those interested in attending should get in touch with the Contact Point as set out below (DO NOT CONTACT THE PROCUREMENT OFFICER) (DO NOT REGISTER INTEREST AS THERE IS NO FURTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE CHEST):
Mrs. Amy Beasley,
Major Projects Officer,
Cheshire East Council,
Please note that the Council is advertising in the Official Journal on an entirely voluntary basis as the nature of the project is exempt from Directive 2004/18/EC of the European Parliament and Council on the co-ordination of procedures for the award of public works contracts, public supply contracts and public services contracts on the basis of it being the offering of a lease arrangement. The use of OJEU for this project is to ensure wide advertisement of this interesting and exciting opportunity to any interested parties only and for no other purpose.
- Mr Michael Sellors (MCIPS)
- Email Address:
- 03/10/2013 12:05
- 31/01/2014 16:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)
- Express an interest online