DEFRA Research Development and Evidence Framework 1
Defra wishes to let a Framework agreement for the provision of Research, Development and Evidence Services.
Defra Opportunity for Research Development and Evidence Framework 1
Defra Network eTendering Portal
- Research and development services and related consultancy services – 73000000
- Research and experimental development services – 73100000
- Research services – 73110000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £80,000,000
8 March 2021
12 April 2021
Contract start date
18 August 2021
Contract end date
16 August 2024
Restricted procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Defra wishes to let a Framework agreement for the provision of Research, Development & Evidence Services.
Research and Experimental Development (R&D) comprises creative work undertaken on a systematic basis in order to increase the stock of knowledge, including knowledge of man, culture and society, and the use of this stock of knowledge to devise new applications.
Evidence covers a range of sciences including economics, social research, operational research, statistics, natural science, engineering and geography. It includes research and development, monitoring and surveillance, and secondary analysis and synthesis.
This is a framework with 4 Lots each with sub lots. For lot specific details and core services please register on the Bravo E-tendering portal and navigate to project_30120
- Tender Notice
- Bravo E-tendering Portal
- Additional text
- Thank you for your interest in tendering for this requirement, You will need to access the documents through Bravo Solutions portal.
1) The web address is https://defra.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure).2. Express an Interest in the tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. – This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) -You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box 3. Responding to the tender – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT – There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. Please give yourself enough time to complete this before the deadline. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the e-Tendering help desk.
Please direct all questions and queries through the message function of the portal, including any clarification questions. This is to ensure no questions are missed and that all answers can be shared with all interested suppliers at the same time
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer