Deliver Organisational Structure and Legal Advice Workshops
To deliver this work this will include the deployment of appropriate independent legal expertise to regional hubs/clusters to help them review potential legal governance structures.
RFP-FY-22-53 Provision of Organisational Structure and legal advice Workshops
Satellite Applications Catapult
- Legal advisory services – 79111000
- Legal advisory and information services – 79140000
- Business development consultancy services – 79411100
Location of contract
Value of contract
3 December 2021
17 December 2021
Contract start date
3 January 2022
Contract end date
31 March 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Satellite Applications Catapult and UK Space Agency (UKSA) are working together to support Space Sector growth across the UK through both new and existing local space ecosystems. These local space ecosystems will be connected as part of an innovation and enterprise network to one another, to Harwell, and to the wider Space Sector, to provide a unique front door to the Space Sector for any entrant anywhere in the UK. They will lead and coordinate local connectivity, insight and delivery of a space enterprise ecosystem and provide targeted business support combined with local space leadership activities. Through this development, the UK Space Sector will have visibility of local opportunities for collaboration and commercial leverage into markets and sectors championed across the UK.
The focus of the joint Catapult-UKSA working for FY21/22 is to:
– support the space ecosystem development in the regions (WP1)
– enhance supply chain and market opportunity development across the UK (WP2)
– support the evolution of early-stage clusters’ governance strategy (WP3)
– provide regional business support through specialist technical consultancy (WP4)
The successful supplier will be expected to complete assignments and deliverables under Work Package 3 Local Governance and Strategy, WP3.1.1 Local Governance Structure Requirements Capture, this WP will explore the current structures and maturity of the different space hubs/clusters to understand the re…e support in legal structures.
To deliver this work this will include the deployment of appropriate independent legal expertise to regional hubs/clusters to help them review potential legal governance structures to enable them to apply for funding, employ staff and operate with geographic neutrally with their local stakeholders.
We anticipate that the Statement of Work will include the delivery of:
– D220.127.116.11 Local Governance Structure Workshops (up to 10)
– Understand stakeholder requirements
– Prepare tailored materials for workshop taking into account the key stakeholders involved in driving forward the growth of the space sector in a cluster, this may range from Local Enterprise Partnerships, Academic Institutions, Industry representatives, Local Authorities and others.
– Deliver workshop
– D18.104.22.168 Hubs Governance Structure Recommendation Report (up to 10)
– Prepare workshop write up including tailored options/recommendations of legal structures for regional hub
– Excludes undertaking legal work to establish legal structures
For this project we envisage all Workshops and tailored Recommendation Reports to be delivered between December 21-March 22. Workshops will take place across the UK and therefore please consider how you will deliver content in the most efficient but engaging manner either in person or remotely.
The total price quoted to deliver the Statement of Work will include administration, reporting and management time and travel expenses.
- Tender notice
- NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at the link provided.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Electron Building, Fermi Avenue