Delivery of Health and Safety Leadership Workshop
Cefas require a suitable supplier to provide a bespoke Health and Safety leadership workshop for the Cefas Management Board and Senior Leadership Team.
Cefas Health and Safety Workshop
Defra Network eTendering Portal
- Health and safety services – 71317200
- Health and safety consultancy services – 71317210
Location of contract
East of England
Value of contract
21 July 2021
9 August 2021
Contract start date
1 September 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Cefas require a suitable supplier to provide a bespoke Health and Safety (H&S) leadership workshop for the Cefas Management Board and Senior Leadership Team (maximum 16 delegates). The workshop will align with the Cefas vision, values and strategy, and will define a positive H&S narrative for the organisation. It will include development of effective H&S leadership behaviours, emotional intelligence, and soft skills to support the implementation of our H&S Culture and Approaches Improvement Programme.
For full details see: https://defra.bravosolution.co.uk/go/86320286017AC900E1CB
- Additional text
- Bravo E-tendering Portal – managing procurement on behalf of Cefas
https://defra.bravosolution.co.ukThank you for your interest in tendering for this requirement, You will need to access the documents through Bravo Solutions portal using the link provided.
If you are new to Bravo, you are required to register as a supplier:
1) Visit https://defra.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click 'continue' – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose (usually your email address) and click 'Save' when complete – You will shortly receive an email (check spam filters if this does not arrive in a timely manner) with your unique password (please keep this secure). You can then log onto the system and change your password. Once these step are completed you can apply for any tender on Bravo using these details.
2) To read the full details or apply for a tender:
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the 'PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers' link. (These are opportunities open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content
– Click the 'Express Interest' button at the top of the page. (This will move the PQQ /ITT into your 'My PQQs/ My ITTs' page) within your Bravo account.
– Access the tender information by clicking 'Buyer Attachments' in the 'PQQ/ ITT Details' box 3.
3) Responding to the tender:
– Click 'My Response' under 'PQQ/ ITT Details', you can choose to 'Create Response' or to 'Decline to Respond' (please give a reason if declining)
– You can now use the 'Messages' function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the requirements to upload a successful Tender. There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
– Once all information is complete, you can then submit your reply using the 'Submit Response' button at the top of the page. Please give yourself enough time to complete this before the deadline. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the e-Tendering help desk.
Please direct all questions and queries to Cefas using the message function of the portal, including any clarification questions. This is to ensure no questions are missed and that all answers can be shared with all interested suppliers at the same time.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.