Dementia Support Tender – East Riding of Yorkshire
The service will primarily support those individuals diagnosed with dementia.
The service will primarily support those individuals diagnosed with dementia, those awaiting or undergoing diagnosis and their carers, with certain elements of the service available to the general public and health and social care professionals. The service will ensure residents of the East Riding of Yorkshire:
- are provided with appropriate support which will empower them to make informed decisions about their care/support and help to maximise their quality of life;
- have access to appropriate and up to date information;
- are signposted to the appropriate local health and/or social care service or other professional service.
- Are supported to maintain as good a quality of life as possible for as long as possible
- Service outcomes should reflect the aspiration of the Mental Health and Dementia Strategy, 2018 to support personal, community and system resilience
Estimated contract dates
Expression of interest window
From 30/07/2021 12:00 to 02/09/2021 12:00