Department for Education Breakfast Clubs Programme
Providing breakfast provision to schools that adhere to the Government’s School Food Standards.
Breakfast Clubs Programme
Department for Education
- Restaurant and food-serving services – 55300000
Location of contract
North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West
Value of contract
15 March 2021
16 April 2021
Contract start date
1 July 2021
Contract end date
31 July 2023
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The supplier will be responsible for:
– recruiting Schools to participate in the programme from an agreed target list provided
– providing a plan for promoting the benefits of breakfast clubs and healthy eating to schools, parents and pupils
– providing breakfast provision to schools that adhere to the Government’s School Food Standards
– the design, implementation and ongoing management of appropriate and accessible user interface channels to enable schools to order the breakfast provision
For more details regarding the specification, please see the Invitation to Tender pack which can be downloaded via Jaggaer.
SCHEDULED DATE FOR PUBLICATION OF CONTRACT NOTICE:
Tender documents issued – Monday 15 March 2021
Last day for submission of bidder clarifications – Tuesday 6 April 2021
Last day for DfE to respond to bidder clarifications – Friday 9 April 2021
Deadline for Tender responses to be received – 10:00 on Friday 16 April 2021
Department announcement of preferred bidder – Friday 4 June 2021
10 day standstill period ends – Monday 14 June 2021
Contract commencement – Thursday 1 July 2021
- Additional text
- This open tender competition is being run via the DfE’s e-procurement portal, Jaggaer. Links to the site and related guidance can be found via the following link:
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Sanctuary Buildings, Great Smith Street