Department for Work and Pensions Transaction Risking Programme – Early Market Engagement
Data services. To prevent fraud and error entering the system at the point of application, prior to payment and throughout the lifecycle of individual changes.
Transaction Risking Programme (TxR) POC early Market Engagement
Department for Work and Pensions
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support – 72000000
Location of contract
5 July 2021
10 July 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Within DWP Digital, the Transaction Risking Programme (TxR) is enhancing capabilities that use data to drive modelling and analytics, enabling the Department to identify risks around incorrect benefit payments due to fraud or error. It will deliver new solutions to prevent fraud and error entering the system at the point of application, prior to payment and throughout the lifecycle of individual changes. As part of this delivery, DWP is exploring the latest capabilities to potentially add to its counter fraud services including:
– High quality entity resolution and high-performance data linking
– Capabilities for data scientists to analyse linked data, then develop and deploy custom analytics that generate alerts
– Visual, customisable investigative tools for intervention teams to address complex alerts effectively and productively
– Accommodation for diverse data types from across channels and service lines
– Ability to easily integrate with existing services including case management systems
– Full security and data protection controls baked into services (including granular access controls and audit monitoring)
– Low total cost of ownership including cloud deployment options, ease of development/ configuration, service management options and understanding of other elastic costs e.g. volumetrics and concurrency
We are looking to engage Product and Services Vendors to test our thinking and better understand how to add capability to our services. Requirements are not yet finalised and are the subject of a current Discovery phase activity. To open communications, DWP is hosting a market engagement event to give potential suppliers the opportunity to better understand requirements and provide information on best practice and potential ways forward.
A key step in the Discovery process is a Proof of Concept (POC) project, likely to be undertaken in Autumn 2021. Objectives of the POC project are to refine requirements and learn more about software products that could play a role in operational service. Plans for the POC are under development and more information will be provided at the event.
After the event, suppliers will be invited to complete a questionnaire to provide product and service information and to register interest in the POC project. The supplier responses will be reviewed and where appropriate, suppliers may be invited to participate in the POC.
Suppliers interested in attending the event should book by 07/07/2021 via the email below:
On receipt of your booking email, DWP will issue a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for you to sign and return. Due to the sensitive nature of information to be discussed, signing of the NDA is mandatory to attend the event. Please note that due to technical capacity constraints suppliers will be limited to a maximum of 2 representatives.
Registration is for the Pre-Market Engagement Event only. This is not a Contract Notice or ITT for a contract
- UAS market engagement RFI final v1.0.docx
- Tender Notice
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer