Design and Construction Contract – Loughborough
Design, construction and commissioning of new T Level Building.
New T Level Building
- Construction work – 45000000
- Building construction work – 45210000
- Construction work for buildings relating to education and research – 45214000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£1,000,000 to £5,000,000
18 March 2021
7 April 2021
Contract start date
19 July 2021
Contract end date
1 April 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Loughborough College wishes to put in place a contract for the design, construction and commissioning of its new T Level Building project within its Radmoor Road campus in Loughborough. The works will comprise the design, construction and commissioning of a new visually appealing two storey building circa 790m2 of new teaching, training, office, and associated space constructed with the facility for future extension & expansion.
- Tender Notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
- Additional text
- The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer