Design and Construction Related Consultancy Services Framework – London
Cost Management and Assurance. Construction Project Design (RIBA Stages 1-6). Design Assurance.
Design and Construction Related Consultancy Services
London Legacy Development Corporation
- Construction consultancy services – 71530000
Location of contract
Value of contract
23 July 2021
23 August 2021
Contract start date
15 November 2021
Contract end date
14 November 2025
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The London Legacy Development Corporation (‘LLDC’) as the Contracting Authority is intending to put in place a framework agreement for a single supplier to provide the following services:
• Cost Management and Assurance
• Construction Project Design (RIBA Stages 1-6)
• Design Assurance
• Environmental Sustainability
• GIS and BIM Services
• Health & Safety (inc. CDM Regulations)
• Highways Engineering
• Highways Planning Advice
• Highways Technical Design Review
• NEC3 and NEC4 Supervisor
• Project Management
• Pedestrian and Highways Modelling
• Surveys including but not limited to buildings, topographical, utilities, geotechnical and structural
• Technical Advisory Services
The framework agreement will be available for use by the following parties:
– E20 Stadium LLP
– London Legacy Development Corporation
– London Stadium 185 Limited
Further details can be found within the procurement documents.
- Tender Notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
1 Stratford Place, Westfield Stratford City