Design and Implementation of System Centre – Configuration Manager
- Warrington Borough Council.
- Design and Implementation of System Centre – Configuration Manager (SC-CM) 2012
Warrington Borough Council (the Council) requires a Supplier to:
· Design and deploy a SC-CM implementation at WBC; configured to allow the following
o Agent Deployment
o Remote Control
o Software Asset Discovery
o Integration with MDT
o Software/Package Deployment
· Test and prove that the SC-CM agent can be deployed to target windows devices within the estate;
· Test and prove that target windows devices within the estate can be remotely viewed and controlled via SC-CM;
· Test and prove that software asset information is being retrieved from target windows devices within the estate;
· Test and prove that software packages can be deployed to target windows devices within the estate;
· Test and prove that the SC-CM is integrated with the current installation of MDT at WBC allowing deployment of operating systems to target windows devices within the estate;
The requirement calls for a fully resilient design and implementation of SC-CM 2012 which is appropriately sized to meet the requirements of WBC’s estate, currently up to 2,500 endpoints across two datacentres. The design should also identify all licensing requirements to achieve the implementation.
The Council will look to select a company offering the best value proposal based on price and the quality of the response to the specification – available to suppliers who “Login and Register Interest” in this opportunity. The Council does not bind itself to select the lowest bid nor any tender received. The Council’s decision shall be final.
To ensure that everything is logged and audited, only correspondence, questions and clarifications raised in The Chest will be addressed by the Council. WBC will not respond to any e-mails, letters or telephone calls regarding this opportunity.
- Mr Gary Thompson
- Email Address:
- +44 1925443909
- +44 1925413449
- Town Hall
- 14/09/2012 14:10
- 28/09/2012 12:00
- 12 (months)
- 12 (months)