Design of Marketing Materials for Launch Pad Leicester Project (PAN0495)
Project presentation folder. Flyer. Pop-Up Banners. Poster. Business Cards . Other Merchandise.
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|Est. Start Date:||13/01/2014|
|Est. End Date:||17/01/2014|
The Launch-Pad Leicester project aims to support and develop technology and knowledge economy businesses in Leicester and Leicestershire through access to free business development events and a grant of up to £2,500 per business. Launch-Pad Leicester is linked to the recently opened innovation workspace, Dock, based at the new Pioneer Park business area on Abbey Meadows adjacent to the Space Centre. The project is delivered by the Business Development Team at LCB Depot and will form part of its offer to incoming tenants
Launch-Pad Leicester is due to start in mid-November 2013. One of its objectives is to raise the profile of, and attract clients to, Dock from across Leicester and the East Midlands. To assist in this process, we are inviting tenders for the design of a range of marketing materials.
Project presentation folder
The following should be incorporated:
• All designs must adhere to the European Regional Development Fund communications guidelines and include all funder’s logos including Leicester City Council (full guidance notes will be provided if successful).
• The quality of the design and illustrations is very important to us and should reflect the project well. They should be professional, but also stimulating and create a buzz about the project.
• The designs must compliment (i.e. not visually clash) with Dock’s brand, and, to a lesser degree, the Pioneer Park brand.
The designs and illustrations must adhere to good practice regarding accessibility, and must be easy to read and be produced in other formats, such as large print or Braille if required
• All intellectual property design rights of the marketing materials including illustrations will belong to LCB Depot (a service of Leicester City Council).
The same design work will need to be provided towards the end of November and the final copies delivered no later than 6th January 2014.
To be considered for the work the following needs to be provided:
– A response to the brief specifically outlining the plan for designs mentioned above.
– A written quote for the work including a detailed breakdown of costs. We are looking for an accurate figure and therefore expect the quote to include all costs associated with concept, design, project management, photography, art working, revisions, testing and printing. If there are any additional costs these need to be included at this stage.
– A timeline for the work. We need to know, if commissioned, how quickly you could deliver the work.
– A short summary of how your work will include environmentally-friendly processes.
The work will be assessed on 50% Price and 50% Qualitative elements. See the Assessment criteria below.
If you are interested in the work please express your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org where further documents will be made available.
Only quotations on the form below will be accepted. However, any supporting documents will be considered.
This should be returned by 9.00am 18/11/2013.
Organisations are asked to regularly check this opportunity on Source Leicestershire for any updates. Any advertised opportunity might be updated or removed at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Applicants should note that, due to the technicality of the software package being used to create this advert, this Opportunity will become “invisible” at midnight 17/11/2013. Applicants are therefore requested to save all documentation relating to this opportunity locally.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
- PAN0495 – Assessment Criteria(docx) 54.68 KB
|Contract Type||One off|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Category||Design & Photography, Business, Advertising,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Leicester City Council
Punit Modi 0116 454 4028
New Walk Centre,
Leicester LE1 6ZG