Destination Chester Creative Programme Delivery – Invitation to Tender
We are sourcing responses from experienced, creative producers to work with their existing network of artists to curate and install the animation of a visual on street programme.
Destination Chester Creative Programme Delivery
Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership
- Recreational, cultural and sporting services – 92000000
- Other community, social and personal services – 98000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£50,000 to £160,000
14 June 2021
28 June 2021
Contract start date
2 July 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Marketing Cheshire, on behalf of the Destination Chester network, is pleased to invite you to tender for Destination Chester Creative Programme development. The Invitation to Tender will open at 2pm 14/06/21.
Funding to provide the services in this tender is being sought from the Welcome Back Fund (WBF). WBF is managed by Her Majesty’s Government and is supported by the European Regional Development Fund.
We are sourcing responses from experienced, creative producers to work with their existing network of artists to curate and install the animation of a visual on street programme, a programme developed by Destination Chester. Due to extremely tight timescales It essential that the creative producer has a network of artists, ready to work with the producer.
The nature of this contract is aimed at producers/organisations that are experienced in the delivery of arts and cultural activities in the outdoor and natural environment, operating at large scale, curating and shaping cultural environments where outdoor work thrives.
Creative Animation Brief
• Create large scale creative installations using locally based artists and producers
• Animation and installations that support engagement from outdoor yoga to creative arts classes
• Offer owner makers, freelancers and creatives the opportunity to programme and participate supporting their economic recovery
• Animate and showcase activity across venues and spaces in Chester city centre
• Animation and showcase activity in other venues in Cheshire West and Chester
Applicants should complete the Tenderer Declaration Form (Appendix 1), Pricing Schedule (Appendix 2) Technical response (Appendix 3) and Standard Supplier Questionnaire (Appendix 4) as per the instructions set out in this ITT. All documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions concerning this document or the tendering process should be email@example.com by no later than 21st June
- invitation-to-tender-CREATIVE FINAL.docx
- Tender Notice
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.