Developing a Framework for Entrepreneurship in Wales
To undertake a scoping exercise and develop a framework for future entrepreneurship provision in Wales.
Developing a Framework for Entrepreneurship Provision in Wales
To undertake a scoping exercise and develop a framework for future entrepreneurship provision in Wales. The objectives of the exercise are to:
– To undertake a scoping exercise of current Welsh Government entrepreneurship provision.
– To facilitate a series of consultation workshops on the future of entrepreneurship provision in Wales with key stakeholders.
– To identify and explore the potential fit of Welsh Government entrepreneurship provision with other UK initiatives.
– To develop a framework for future entrepreneurship provision in Wales that will feed into the design of the new EU programme.
The Welsh Government, on behalf of the Welsh Ministers, will be conducting this procurement exercise through the etenderwales portal https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk. Tender documents and other information must be downloaded from and returned through this portal. If you require any further assistance the BravoSolution helpdesk is available on:
Email: email@example.com Phone: 0800 3684850 / Fax: 020 7060 0480
Full information in accessing the portal is found in Section VI.3.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
73110000 – Research services.
79419000 – Evaluation consultancy services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
E-TENDER ACCESS INFORMATION:
– Go to https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
– Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
– The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
– On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
– The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
– In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
– Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click “Forgot your password?”
– Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
– If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
– Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
– Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
– Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
– Tenders must be uploaded to the BravoSolution portal by 2pm
HOW TO FIND THE ITT:
– Once logged in you must click on ‘ITT’s Open to all Suppliers’
– The etender references for this contract are: Project_25009 and ITT_38332 – Click on the title to access summary details of the contract. If you are still interested in submitting a tender, click the ‘Express an Interest button’. This will move the ITT from the ‘Open to all Suppliers’ area to the ‘My ITT’s’ on the home page.
– You will then see the full details of the ITT in the qualification and technical envelopes along with any relevant documents in the ‘Attachments’ area.
– Should you have any questions on the ITT, please use the ‘Messages’ area to contact the buyer directly – Please do not contact the named person at the top of this notice.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7060 0480 ”