Development of a Strategy for Looked After Children and Young People
Consultant for Development of a Strategy for Looked After Children and Young People including those on the edge of care and custody.
Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council (SMBC) invites organisations to submit a proposal for developing an Operational commissioning strategy for Looked After Children and Young People including those on the edge of care and custody that will demonstrate how the Local Authority will meet sufficiency of placement requirements and reduce the overall numbers of Looked After children.
This work must be completed by 17th August 2012.
The following information is required in the proposal:
Please demonstrate your ability to deliver this proposal with specific reference to:
1. Provide information on similar work undertaken by you/your organisation and/or the individuals proposed to work on this; specifically experience you have in Children’s Social Care and Commissioning.
2. The proposed model of delivery; including timescales and information on the number of days that will be required to produce the key deliverables outlined in the Specification provided.
3. Please provide details of how each phase of the project, including objectives and outcomes will be achieved.
4. Please provide a detailed project chart, demonstrating how the project timescales can be met.
5. Provide details on similar commissions recently undertaken for clients and provide a reference for such work.
6. Provide details of enhanced CRB checks to work with children, young people and adults, include date of issue and reference number.
7. The successful provider will be required to have the appropriate insurances including professional indemnity to £1 million, please confirm your insurance details within your proposal.
8. Provide an overall and inclusive budget. The average day will be 7.5 hours excluding lunch. Proposers shall complete their proposed budget including the number of days for each stage of work, subsistence and mileage costs associated with this ITQ.
For further information regarding this project and quotation documents please contact:
Tel: 0121 569 3816
Closing Date: 06/07/2012
Location: Borough of Sandwell