Digital Graphics Contract
Ability to develop infographic materials, digital brochures and templates.
Digital Graphics and Presentations
Materials and Products, Technology and Equipment, Computer and Related Services
Location of contract
Value of contract
02 August 2017
18 August 2017
Contract start date
21 August 2017
Contract end date
31 March 2020
The Cheshire & Warrington Growth Hub (run by Blue Orchid Enterprise Solutions Ltd) delivers the “Cheshire & Warrington Growth Hub and Grant Service”, an ERDF funded programme to support SMEs. The Cheshire & Warrington Growth Hub web site is found at www.candwgrowthhub.co.uk.
The Growth Hub service itself comprises a range of business advisory and grant awarding services to growth SMEs. Working with a number of partners across the sub-region.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE BRIEF
The Cheshire & Warrington Growth Hub (www.candwgrowthhub.co.uk) run by Blue Orchid Enterprise Solutions Ltd, wish to appoint an organisation/s to:
• Ability to develop infographic materials, digital brochures and templates for the Growth Hub to promote its service and highlight its successes to SMEs and referral partners.
• Knowledge of common digital graphics tools.
• Ability to develop bespoke creative designs, following receipt of a brief.
• Provide a wide range of digital, online marketing, infographics and digital brochures.
• Ideally relevant professional qualifications;
• Experience and knowledge of creative design process, working against an agreed brief
• Ability to develop a wide range of digital media across different platforms using a wide range of software packages.
• Flexible availability with the ability to respond rapidly to need as it arises, and strict deadlines.
• No volumes are specified but we would expect work to be offered on a call down basis.
• Ability to start quickly on award as there are some immediate requirements.
About the buyer
401, Cotton Exchange Building
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.