Digital Marketing Contract Cornwall
1. Help raise the profile of C&IoS as a business destination through CTI’s digital channels.
- Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security – 79000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
05 August 2019
27 August 2019
Contract start date
02 September 2019
Contract end date
31 December 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
As part of the CTI project we need to build upon the business proposition within the region, as well as highlight key economic strengths to help ‘sell’ C&IoS as a business destination to potential inward investors. CTI are looking to commission a digital partner to meet the following objectives:
1. Help raise the profile of C&IoS as a business destination through CTI’s digital channels
2. Generate inbound leads and enquiries (including lead generation from national and international audiences)
3. To increase traffic to the CTI website and ensure that the CTI website and its content are optimised for relevant search terms
4. To raise the profile of, and increase engagement with, CTI’s online presence and help showcase our attendance at national/international events, help promote PR coverage and optimise content on the website via CTI’s digital channels and paid advertising.
About the buyer
TEN459 Digital Marketing
ESIF Branding and Publicity Requirements
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.