Domiciliary Care – Market Consultation – Derby City Council
Derby City Council wishes to undertake a consultation exercise to gain information and feedback from suitably qualified and experienced organisations.
REFERENCE C4C DOM CARE
Domiciliary Care/Homecare – Market Consultation
Awarding body Derby City Council
|EST. START DATE:||01/01/2020|
|EST. END DATE:||01/01/2020|
Derby City Council wishes to undertake a consultation exercise to gain information and feedback from suitably qualified and experienced organisations, local people and interested stakeholders in advance of a formal procurement process in respect of the service provision of
• Standard Domiciliary Care
• Specialist Domiciliary Care
Please complete engagement document and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
- Specialist Domiciliary Care Specification(docx)Specialist Domiciliary Care Specification82.89 KB
- Standard Domiciliary Care Specification(docx)Standard Domiciliary Care Specification84.03 KB
- C4C DC Market Engagement Response Document(doc)C4C DC Market Engagement Response Document64 KB
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Market Engagement|
|Estimated ValueTEXT DESCRIPTION|
|Category||Social Community Care Supplies & Services,Adult, Care Services,|
|CPV codes||85000000, 98000000,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|