Doncaster Borough Council invites detailed proposals for the provision of an NHS Health Checks Service across Doncaster.
Doncaster NHS Health Checks Service
- Health and social work services – 85000000
- Health services – 85100000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £150,000
1 November 2022
2 December 2022
Contract start date
1 April 2023
Contract end date
31 March 2026
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Doncaster Borough Council invites detailed proposals for the provision of an NHS Health Checks Service across Doncaster in accordance with the national programme
Key features: The focus of the Service is to provide quality NHS Health Checks to the eligible population of Doncaster, in particular, the high risk and vulnerable groups; that will help people live longer, healthier lives.
This tender requires you to submit you proposals for social value via the social value portal please see the link below for registration.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
- London Borough of Lambeth Children’s Rights Advocacy Services and Independent Visitors Services
- Tender for County Durham Children and Young People’s Independent Advocacy Service
- London Borough of Redbridge Healthwatch Contract 2023-2026
- Supply of Vaping Devices to Kirklees Council – Request for Quotations