Dynamic Purchasing System for Small Infrastructure Delivery Projects – Worcestershire
Worcestershire County Council wish to invite suitable Suppliers to apply to join a Dynamic Purchasing System for Small Infrastructure Delivery projects.
Dynamic Purchasing System for Small Infrastructure Delivery – 2021-2023
Worcestershire County Council
- Works for complete or part construction and civil engineering work – 45200000
- Engineering works and construction works – 45220000
- Construction work for engineering works except bridges, tunnels, shafts and subways – 45222000
Location of contract
Value of contract
23 July 2021
31 August 2024
Contract start date
1 September 2024
Contract end date
2 September 2024
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Worcestershire County Council wish to invite suitable Suppliers to apply to join a Dynamic Purchasing System for Small Infrastructure Delivery projects. The works will be procured as individual projects (mini competitions); the range of projects is likely to include the following types of work:
• Programmes of dropped kerbs
• New on and off-road cycle routes
• New footways and footway widening
• Cycle parking, pedestrian and cycle signage
• Pedestrian ramps and handrails
• Improvements to rights of way and creation of new rights of way
• Traffic calming works
• New bus infrastructure improvements including hard standings, shelters and raised kerbs
• Junction improvements
• Pedestrian refuges
• Pedestrian barrier and bollard installation and alterations
It is anticipated that there will be around 50+ projects a year. In order to be able to compete for business with the Council, suppliers must first be approved to join the DPS. The procurement will involve two stages:
Stage 1 – creation of a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS). Suppliers will apply to join the initial DPS, the Council publish details of the works and form of contract, and Suppliers return details of their capability and ability to deliver according to the contract, successful Suppliers will be admitted to Stage 2.
Stage 2 – Suppliers will be invited to bid for individual projects advertised as mini-competitions via In Tend.
Suppliers who are not on the DPS will not be able to compete for business with the Council.
In order to join the DPS, a Supplier will be required to meet selection criteria and minimum standards as set out in the documents, which form part of the application process.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- To register your interest or to download all DPS documents please visit the Worcestershire County Council’s e-procurement portal at: www.in-tendhost.co.uk/worcestershire
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer