Economic Growth Advisors Contract – Lincolnshire
To understand what interventions would be required to ‘add value’ to the local economies across the region.
LGA Economic Growth Advisers Programme Creating a creative industry across South East Lincolnshire
Improvement and Development Agency
- Research services – 73110000
- Research consultancy services – 73210000
- Economic research services – 79311400
Location of contract
Value of contract
£10,000 to £25,000
10 August 2022
7 September 2022
Contract start date
26 September 2022
Contract end date
28 February 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
As part of the LGA’s Economic Growth Advisers Programme, the LGA is seeking an experienced organisation to support SELCP conduct a study to understand what interventions would be required to ‘add value’ to the local economies across the region and central to that; support their thinking around the ‘creative industries’ sector and for Boston as an ideal ‘creative/media village’ location.
Specifically, to look at:
1)The component parts of supply side; the appetite within FE, HE, wider education provision and key stakeholders to support the pipeline of skills development.
2) The demand side; the opportunity to create a creative/media village as a learning environment and work space ecosystem for new and existing creative/media businesses and the multiplier effect arising from this sector.
3) Identify what, if any business support packages are available locally, regionally and nationally to support and stimulate this sector to grow in Boston and across the wider SELCP.
- Tender notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
- Additional text
- The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
18 Smith Square