EDI Training – Competitive Quotation
We are now looking to expand our training catalogue to offer an impactful and developmental programme that explores the concept of inclusion.
NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£65,000 to £70,000
1 December 2021
15 December 2021
Contract start date
4 January 2022
Contract end date
2 September 2022
Competitive quotation (non-OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
NHS England and NHS Improvement has committed to becoming the best place to work for all, as outlined in our People Plan and People Promise Plan. We want to be a compassionate, inclusive and equitable employer who truly represents our communities. We aim to do all we can to create a diverse and inclusive culture where our colleagues feel safe and proud to bring their authentic selves to work.
We are committed to developing a broader intersectional approach in the workplace through raising awareness and empowering our people to lead effectively. The outcomes of this development programme will have a positive impact on our culture, including but not limited to; strengthening our staff networks, launching online EDI bite size training and embedding our Workplace Race Equality Standards and Workplace Disability Equality Standards. We have made great progress in these areas and are looking to strengthen our approach to be an inclusive employer where everyone can bring their best selves at work.
We are now looking to expand our training catalogue to offer an impactful and developmental programme that explores the concept of inclusion. We need to take steps to help further educate and equip colleagues, so they feel empowered to drive change and help shape our culture so that everyone feels like they belong.
We are looking for two products from the supplier:
1. Facilitated training sessions that utilise a combination of lived experience, theory and interactive methods. The supplier will need to be able to deliver the sessions virtually. The sessions should cover inclusion, developing a stronger intersectional approach and developing allyship – the sessions should be informative, enable reflective practice and help drive behaviour change.
2. Online resources such as videos, podcasts and other online content that supports continued learning which can be hosted on our Learning Management System.
Interested suppliers should register on the NHS England & Improvement e-procurement system here: https://health-family.force.com/login
• Once logged in click ‘Find Opportunities’ and search for ‘C55052 EDI Training’
• Click ‘Register Interest’
• Once you have registered your interest you will be able to view the Requirements and submit a response to the questions within the portal.
• Any messages about the opportunity should be sent via the e-procurement system. You can do this by going to the home page and:
o Click on ‘My proposals & Quotes’
o Click the relevant Project Title
o Click ‘Messages’ & ‘New Message’
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer