Education Management System Tender
To procure a deployable, cloud based Education Management System.
Hull City Council is looking to procure a deployable, cloud based Education Management System (EMS) for use across the education team within the authority.
The Council is looking for providers who are interested in bidding for this contract who have a developed solution currently deployed within other Local Authority environments of a similar size to Hull and whose solution can provide a data driven approach to support and help deliver the service areas requirements with its internal and external stakeholders.
The programme aims to deliver;
• deliver efficiencies through the improved use of IT systems, particularly through improving the connection between School MIS and the EMS.
• improve accessibility and usability of management information.
• increase face to face time with children, young people and their families.
• support agile working.
• reduce the administration burden on front line staff.
• reduce the total cost of systems and provide seamless integration with other council IT systems as required.
• Provide a single point of access to all the relevant internal and external users including but not limited to children, parents, professionals or carers.
The solution itself must be able to at least offer the following services, complying with all statutory guidance as required;
• Address Management
• Admissions & Transport
• Attainment & Results
• Business to Business Data Exchange (B2B) & Data Management
• Children’s Support Services Case Management
o Child Missing Education
o Children Looked After Virtual School
o Education Welfare
o Education Welfare Prosecutions
o Education Phycology
o Elective Home Education
o IPASS – Integrated Physical & Sensory Support Service (Hearing, Vision & Sensory)
o Priority Families
• Children in Entertainment and Employment
• Data Collection & Management
• Early Years
• Fair Access and Exclusions
• Family information service
• Free School Meals
• GIS Routing and Distance Calculations.
• Pupil Planning
• Safeguarding Children in Education
• SEN & EHCP
• SEND Parent Portal
• SEND Professionals Portal – for professionals use for plans
• SQL, Scheduled Tasks and Email Functionality
• Reporting and Business Intelligence (SQL, SSRS & Crystal Reports)
• System Administration
• Training Manager (used by Governors and Early Years)
• Transport (Home to School Bus Passes)
• Virtual Schools and ePEP
The authority is also seeking to procure its Client Caseload Management System (CCIS) as part of this tender, with the goal of improving data flows between the services ensuring that all involved parties are presented with up to date and accurate information that they need to deliver an effective service.
Estimated contract dates
Expression of interest window
From 29/07/2021 00:00 to 02/09/2021 00:00