Electrical Compliance Contract Portsmouth
1. Electrical Installation Condition Report. 2. Portable Appliance Testing.
Plymouth Marjon University
- Electrical services – 71314100
- Mechanical and electrical engineering services – 71334000
Location of contract
Value of contract
30 June 2020
20 July 2020
Contract start date
01 September 2020
Contract end date
31 August 2025
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Plymouth Marjon University seeks a single provider for the provision of the following services:
1. Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
2. Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
The contract term will be 5 years, with the campus being divided into five sections for the EICR. PAT being carried out annually on all applicable appliances.
About the buyer
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.