Energy Audit and Options Report
- Oldham Council are looking for an organisation that would operate a review of local government (and potentially other partner) energy procurement activity in liaison with Oldham Council who are the coordinating local authority on behalf of AGMA.
- Oldham Metropolitan Borough Council
- Energy Audit and Options Report
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS IS A NIL VALUE REQUEST FOR SERVICE DELIVERY AND THE PROVIDER MUST DELIVER THESE SERVICES WITHIN THE AGREED TIMESCALES AT NO COST TO THE COUNCIL
Oldham Council are looking for an organisation that would operate a review of local government (and potentially other partner) energy procurement activity in liaison with Oldham Council who are the coordinating local authority on behalf of AGMA
To evaluate the current situation and identifying opportunities for improvement and provision of an options report detailing potential savings, development and procurement opportunities within timescales aligned to Oldham’s energy renewal activity.
The outcomes should strategically align with the concept of creating localised ‘close the loop’ energy systems which help to anchor local renewable generation, and make a closer link between price and user response. The stock data, (profiling, meter info, renewals etc) associated with the project should remain the property of the authorities.
Any procurement activity arising from this review will be separately procured in a transparent and open procurement process. Participation in the review does not give the reviewer any advantage or priority in the award of subsequent contracts.
The vision going forward is to:
· Develop an approach with a single authority (Oldham)
· Test the approach with a small number of ‘first wave’ authorities
· Refine and test with more authorities
· Brief and agree whether a GM wide model is viable.
- Miss Gaynor Gamble
- Email Address:
- Corporate Procurement Level 8
Civic Centre, West Street
- 02/11/2012 15:00
- 21/11/2012 17:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)