Energy Consultancy Services – Invitation to Tender
To deliver services related to new build thermal energy efficiency standards plus heating and hot water provision.
Yorkshire Housing Invitation to Tender for Energy Consultancy Services for Development/New Build Standard
- Energy-efficiency consultancy services – 71314300
Location of contract
Yorkshire and The Humber
Value of contract
06 March 2020
27 March 2020
Contract start date
06 April 2020
Contract end date
31 December 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Yorkshire Housing wish to appoint a consultant to deliver services related to new build thermal energy efficiency standards plus heating and hot water provision across a selection of property types, to be developed across a range of locations across Yorkshire.
The consultancy requirement is split into five main elements as outlined below:
• Element 1 – Developing a performance based standard for the thermal efficiency, ventilation and generic energy efficiency measures
• Element 2: Undertaking an options appraisal and final performance standard for the preferred heating and hot water provision
• Element 3: Identify fabric, ventilation, heating, hot water and general energy efficiency measures which can be incorporated into the specification of s106 properties that are purchased from the private house-building sector.
• Element 4: Work with Yorkshire Housing to develop a targeted matrix of measures and outputs to achieve our strategic aspirations.
• Element 5: To offer a retained service, optional to the client, to review and adapt the standard ‘as-built’ as required and in response to change.
Applications to be submitted to the contact as the notice. See attached Invitation to Tender document for further details.
About the buyer
YH Housetype EPCs / SAPS
Further information available from:-
Richard Bould 07730780701
Chris Hill 0113 8256360
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.