Energy Services Royal Mail
The Provision of Energy Bureau, Risk Management, Procurement Support and Associated Services.
UK-Swindon: accounting, auditing and fiscal services
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Royal Mail Group Procurement
Wheatstone House, Wheatstone Road, Dorcan
For the attention of: Alan Tweed
SN3 5JN Swindon
Telephone: +44 7860341491
General address of the contracting entity: www.royalmailgroup.com/portal/rmg
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Various Locations in UK.
NUTS code UK
Tenders may be submitted for one or more lots
Estimated value excluding VAT
Range: between 900 000,00 and 1 400 000,00 GBP
Information about lots
Lot No: 1 Lot title: Energy Bureau Services
Estimated value excluding VAT
Range: between 600 000,00 and 900 000,00 GBP
Estimated value excluding VAT
Range: between 300 000,00 and 500 000,00 GBP
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: The selected supplier(s) will be required to actively participate in the achievement of social/ethical/environmental objectives. Accordingly contract performance conditions may relate in particular to social, ethical, environmental or other corporate social responsibility considerations.
Further details of these conditions will be set out in the contract documents.
Section IV: Procedure
Some candidates have already been selected (if appropriate under certain types of negotiated procedures): no
Additional information about electronic auction: An electronic auction (e-auction) may be used to award all or part of the requirements. The use of e-auctions may also be an option as part of any mini competition process. Auctions may be conducted for Lot 1, Lot 2 and Lot 3, but the authority reserves the right to award either Lot 1 and 2 or Lot 3 after completion of all three auctions.
Section VI: Complementary information
Please read ALL of the following information carefully.
1. Expression of Interest:- please ensure that you submit an expression of interest promptly so that your details can be populated in the Royal Mail Group Electronic Sourcing system (E-Sourcing). This is a necessary first step in order for you to be able to respond to the PQQ.
2. To formally submit an EOI you must firstly download the Applicant Details Spreadsheet (Excel file) located on the Royal Mail Group Website at:http://www.royalmailgroup.com/our-businesses/ukpil/suppliers/contract-opportunities – then refer to the qualification section. The Applicant Details Spreadsheet should be completed with the details of your organisation. The spreadsheet format should not be amended in any way. Mandatory information required to be added to the spreadsheet is: Organisation name; Contact Telephone Number for your organisation; First name of the person who will complete the PQQ; Surname of the person who will complete the PQQ; Contact number for the person who will complete the PQQ; Email address of the person who will be completing the PQQ. Please also complete as much of the non-mandatory information as possible.
3. Following completion of your Applicant Details Spreadsheet, please email the spreadsheet to email@example.com.
4. You will THEN be sent information on how to access the PQQ. The PQQ will be managed using the RMG Electronic Sourcing System (Esourcing).
5. The Pre Qualification Questionaire is accessed via Esourcing. You will need to receive 2 emails in order to participate). Once you have submitted your completed Applicant Details Spreadsheet) you will be provided with your FIRST email (within 48 hours Monday – Friday) which is a log-on to Esourcing, these log-on details shall arrive via RMG@frictionless.com and headed Royal Mail Group RFX. (please do not email this site unless instructed to do so). On receipt of your log-on information you will then be sent a SECOND email (within 24 hours Monday to Friday)from RMG@frictionless.com or RMG, Inviting you to Participate in the PQQ [Name of the PQQ event]. It is at this point that you will be able to fully access the PQQ and start to complete it.
6. The PQQ will close as noted in IV.3.4.
Please note: Your log-on will not be activated until you are formally invited to participate, so please do not try to log-on BEFORE you are invited to do so, since your access will be denied.
7. RMG may require suppliers to supplement or clarify the information submitted in the PQQ and may also undertake its own audit of the supplier to verify the information provided.
8. A maximum number of 6 operators will be invited to tender for each lot. The criteria for selection is stated in the PQQ.
9. Tenders and all supporting documentation for the contract must be priced in sterling (unless otherwise specified in the contract documents) and written in English.
10. Any agreement entered into will be considered a contract made in England according to English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. Royal Mail Group is not liable for any costs incurred by those expressing an interest in tendering for this contract opportunity. Royal Mail Group reserves the right to terminate the procurement process (or part of it), to change the basis of and the procedures for the procurement process at any time, or to procure the contract by alternative means if it appears that the contract can be more advantageously procured by alternative means.
The most economically advantageous or any tender will not automatically be accepted.
All communications must be made through Alan Tweed (e mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
Shortlisted applicants will receive an invitation to negotiate. This will include full details of Royal Mail Group requirements for each Lot.
See V1.4.2 below
See VI.4.2 above
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:12.6.2012