Evaluation of Caerphilly Families First Programme
Provide an independent evaluation of the first full year of the Caerphilly Families First Programme, service delivery which will include: The engagement of the Programme’s key stakeholders. Identification of good practice etc.
Provide an independent evaluation of the first full year of the Caerphilly Families First Programme, service delivery which will include:
· The engagement of the Programme’s key stakeholders.
· Identification of good practice etc
· An assessment of the projects commissioned and the outputs (the work done), to achieve the outcomes (the difference its made to families) to date.
· Provide key recommendations on the individual projects and the Programme as a whole.
Interested parties will note the following requirements:
* Work for this evaluation will be completed over no more than 20 working days and by the end of February 2013
* a demonstration of previous experience for delivering similar projects
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
79419000 – Evaluation consultancy services.
72221000 – Business analysis consultancy services.
79411000 – General management consultancy services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
As part of the process, the tender will be undertaken utilising Caerphilly CBC’s Proactis Plaza e-tendering system. See attached document for instructions to register.
The clarification period for any queries shall be up to 30/11/12. Any queries received after this date will not be responded to.
The closing date for tender return through the e-tendering system is 12.00 on 04/12/12. The system will not accept any tenders submitted after this time.