Ashford Borough Council is seeking a security supplier to provide security and marshalling services to the Create Music Festival in July 2015 in Victoria Park, Ashford. For more information on the festival, please see www.createfestival.co.uk
The works include:
Pre-Festival Site security:
Friday 24th July 2015 – 2x Guards (17hrs) 3pm – 8am
Saturday 25th July 2015 – 2x Guards (24hrs) 8am – 8am
Create Festival Day, Sunday 26th July 2015:
2x Guard patrol inside festival arena (4hrs) 8am – 11am
2x Event Control and Communications Managers (12hrs) 9am – 9pm
8x Car Park Marshals (11hrs) 10am – 9pm
14x Gate Entrance Staff (10hrs) 11am – 9pm
6x Guard patrol inside festival arena (10hrs) 11am – 9pm
2x Guard patrol outside arena (10hrs) 11am – 9pm
1x Stationary Guard at Festival Bar (9hrs) 11.30am – 8.30pm
2x Stationary Guard at Main Stage (9hrs) 11.30am – 8.30pm
1x Stationary Guard at Second Stage (9hrs) 11.30am – 8.30pm
1x Stationary Guard at Third Stage (9hrs) 11.30am – 8.30pm
1x Stationary Guard at Fourth Stage (9hrs) 11.30am – 8.30pm
Sunday 28th July 2015 – 2x Guards (12hrs) 9pm – 9am
- Responsibility for Event Control, Crowd Management, Lost Children, Lost Property and Confiscations.
- All ‘clickers’ and equipment to monitor site attendance and capacity throughout the day.
- Supply of 4 radios for Create event staff.
- Meetings with event organiser and site visit prior to the event.
- Attendance at 1 Ashford Borough Council Safety Advisory Group Meeting
Your bid will be evaluated on the following:
30% Price – Form of Tender attached
70% Quality including;
– Experience and successes in managing large outdoor music events (40%)
– Local area knowledge, including work with relevant local authorities, agencies, emergency services or other (25%)
– Evidence of commitment to quality training, equal opportunities and British Standards (5%)
Your bid must be returned to the Customer Services Manager, Ashford Borough Council, Civic Centre, Tannery Lane, Ashford, Kent. TN23 1PL in a plain envelope which does not bear a mark identifying your company using the label attached no later than 12 Noon on Tuesday 7th April 2015.
For more information on the festival, please see www.createfestival.co.uk
If you have any queries please contact Chris Dixon on (01233) 330352 firstname.lastname@example.org