Executive Search Invitation to Quote
The appointed search and recruitment firm will be required to deliver search requirements for the vacancies in order for the successful applicants to be appointed at various stages throughout 2017.
Construction and Real Estate, Printing and Publishing
Location of contract
Value of contract
12 June 2017
23 June 2017
Contract start date
11 July 2017
Contract end date
31 October 2017
**Please do not respond directly to the Buyer. Note that this tender will close at 11:00am 23/06/17**
The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) are seeking an organisation to deliver an Executive Search service for 3 Executive Chair roles for UKRI. The appointed search and recruitment firm will be required to deliver search requirements for the vacancies in order for the successful applicants to be appointed at various stages throughout 2017.
These posts are not currently regulated by the Commissioner for Public Appointments (OCPA). However, the campaign process will still aim to follow the best practice according to those appointment principles.
The successful organisation will be required to undertake the following work:
• Attend planning meetings and discuss search and campaign requirements with the Independent Panel Member(s), both appointment teams and other key stakeholders
to agree the search, advertising strategies and timetable;
• Provide search and selection services ensuring a strong and diverse field of candidates;
• Give support and advice on the preparation of recruitment documents and ensure applicant packs are made available in alternative formats if requested;
• To respond to requests for applications via post and e-mail. To receive, log and acknowledge applications about the post and answer any queries by email or telephone;
• Advise on advertising text and negotiating with media on prices for placing external adverts, plus placing advert; and bringing the advert to the attention of names of potential applicants (the team are considering the following publications/websites for advertisements: Times and any other publications/websites which are relevant to the vacant position;
• Provide weekly campaign updates and statistics on the search and selection, including diversity; and
• Attend a wash up meeting after the advertisement closes to discuss the pool of candidates and debrief.
Proposed project process timetable:
• Campaign to go live – early July 2017
• Sift – Late August 2017
• Appointment to be confirmed – October / November 2017
About the buyer
PS17122 ITQ Invitation to Quote Q’s
PS17122 ITQ Invitation to Quote
PS17122-S1-Services purchasing contract
PS17122 AW5.2 Price Schedule
UK Shared Business Services eSourcing As part of the strategic alliance between UK Shared Business Services Ltd (UK SBS) and Crown Commercial Service (CCS), UK SBS can use the CCS eSourcing Suite for future procurements. If you have not yet registered on the eSourcing Suite, this can be done online at https://gpsesourcing.cabinetoffice.gov.uk by following the link ‘Register for CCS eSourcing’. Please note that, to register, you must have a valid DUNS number (as provided by Dun and Bradstreet) for the organisation which you are registering, who will be entering into a contract if invited to do so. Once you have registered on the eSourcing Suite, a registered user can express an interest for a specific procurement. This is done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Your email must clearly state: the name and reference for the procurement you wish to register for; the name of the registered Bidder; and the name and contact details for the registered individual sending the email. Crown Commercial Service will process the email and then enable the Bidder to access the procurement online via the e-Sourcing Suite. The registered user will receive a notification email to alert them once this has been done. The Sourcing documents can then be accessed on the eSourcing Suite at: https://gpsesourcing.cabinetoffice.gov.uk using the instructions detailed in the Specification documents within Contracts Finder. As a user of the e-Sourcing Suite you will have access to Emptoris email messaging service which facilitates all messages sent to you and from you in relation to any specific RFX event. Please note it is your responsibility to access these emails on a regular basis to ensure you have sight of all relevant information. For technical assistance on use of the e-Sourcing Suite please contact Crown Commercial Service Helpdesk : Telephone: 0345 010 3503 Training documents to support Bidders utilise Emptoris CCS eSourcing are available in the Contracts Finder Tender documents section.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.