Exhibition Design and Design Management Services Glasgow
Core Services include 3D Exhibition and Learning Spaces Design (CDM), Design Management and Contract Administration.
United Kingdom-Glasgow: Project and design preparation, estimation of costs
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Glasgow City Council
Corporate Services, City Chambers
Contact point(s): Corporate Procurement Unit
For the attention of: Scott Taylor
G2 1DU Glasgow
Telephone: +44 1412876439
Fax: +44 1412879399
General address of the contracting authority: glasgow.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00196
Electronic access to information: www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 12: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape engineering services; related scientific and technical consulting services; technical testing and analysis services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Scotland.
NUTS code UKM34
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The Client requires the provision of services in line with the RIBA Plan of Work 2013, Work Stages 0 — 7.
Core Services include 3D Exhibition and Learning Spaces Design (CDM), Design Management and Contract Administration. Full details of all specialist services are detailed in the PQQ.
Note: The buyer is using PCS-Tender to carry out this procurement process. Please note this is a separate website and if you are not already registered, registration will be required.
To access PCS-Tender, record your interest in this notice and access the tender documentation please visithttps://www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk and search for project Code 4319 under PQQs Open to All Suppliers. Please use the Search/Filter function, then select Project Code from the drop-down. Please note that once you have expressed interest in the PQQ it will move to your My PQQs area.
For further information on using PCS-Tender, please read the Supplier Response Guide:https://www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/esop/pts-host/public/pts/supplierhelppage/PCS-TSupplierResponseGuide.pdf
If you have already registered on Public Contracts Scotland and PCS-Tender and paired your accounts you can access PCS-Tender through your Public Contracts Scotland Control Panel.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
71242000, 45212350, 72224000, 79415200, 72242000, 79930000, 92521100
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Stage 1 — development phase to RIBA stage 3 and an HLF stage 2 funding decision.
Stage 2 — end of stage 1 to the appointment of main building contractor.
Stage 3 — end of stage 2 to project completion.
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 3 000 000 and 4 000 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
Description of particular conditions: As detailed within the PQQ.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
As detailed within the PQQ.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
As detailed within the PQQ.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: As detailed within the PQQ.
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(3) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(4) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(5) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(6) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
As detailed within the PQQ.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
As detailed within the PQQ.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: