Exhibition Stand Design and Build Contract – France
Location of stand build = Villers-Saint-Christophe, France.
Exhibition stand design and build at Potato Europe 2020
DEPARTMENT FOR ENVIRONMENT FOOD AND RURAL AFFAIRS
- Event services – 79952000
Location of contract
Value of contract
08 April 2020
15 May 2020
Contract start date
01 June 2020
Contract end date
02 October 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Location of stand build = Villers-Saint-Christophe, France
AHDB require a company to manage and deliver exhibition stand design, external contractors and construction at Potato Europe 2020, within a 70m² tent on the exhibition showground.
The objectives of the stand are to:
• Provide an impactful, visible platform promoting British potatoes.
• Provide space for British companies (co-exhibitors) exporting into European and international markets.
• Provide seating and informal meeting space inside and outside the tent for UK companies visiting the show, and international show visitors who are potential customers for UK potatoes.
The contractor will be responsible for the management, design and construction of the stand space inside the tent including:
• Project management.
• Design of an innovative, cost effective stand environment fulfilling the requirements listed in the brief.
• Provision of furniture and related equipment.
• Installation of electrical and water supplies.
• Liaison with the exhibition organiser and their contractors.
• Post-show stand breakdown.
AHDB (the Agriculture, Horticulture Development Board) is a non-departmental Government body promoting British Potatoes at home and abroad.
About the buyer
AHDB, Stoneleigh Park
To have access to the documents required for this opportunity, please contact David Philips
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.