With regards their governance, financial management and financial resilience.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities
- Accounting and auditing services – 79210000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£95,000 to £492,000
29 September 2022
1 November 2022
Contract start date
30 November 2022
Contract end date
30 November 2023
Open procedure (above threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities (DLUHC) (The Contracting Authority) invites tenders to provide the coordination and completion of external assurance reviews of Local Authorities with regards their governance, financial management and financial resilience, in support of DLUHC’s role as steward of the Local Government sector and Local Government Accountability Framework.
The Contract is for ref: CPD4/124/050 Provision of External Assurance Reviews of Local Authorities, including all documentation, please follow these steps:
1. Log in/register for to the supplier portal using the links at https://mhclg.force.com/s/Welcome
2. Locate the opportunity using ‘Find Opportunities’
3. Click Register Interest
Previous notice about this procurement
- Published 29 September 2022
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
2 Marsham Street
- Leadership, Management and Governance Development – Invitation to Tender
- External Assurance Reviews of Local Authorities – Invitation to Tender
- Evaluation of the LEADER Local Action Group Programmes for Cornwall – Request for Quotation
- Accredited Training Providers for Liverpool John Moores University