External Audit Services Tender Edinburgh
Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Ltd (HSHA) invites competitive tenders for the provision of external audit services.
United Kingdom-Edinburgh: Accounting, auditing and fiscal services
Section I: Contracting authority
Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association
95 McDonald Road
Contact point(s): Finance & Risk Management
For the attention of: Karen Jamieson
EH7 4NS Edinburgh
Telephone: +44 1315570598
Fax: +44 1315577424
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.hsha.org.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/search_authprofile.aspx?id=aa12742
Electronic access to information: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 9: Accounting, auditing and bookkeeping services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Edinburgh.
NUTS code UK
The contract duration will cover from 1.10.2014 till 1.10.2019 with possible extension for two years on a yearly basis subject to a satisfactory performance of the appointed Tenderer.
This procurement will be conducted following a two stage EU Restricted Procedure.
The object of this procurement is to achieve best value for money in meeting HSHA requirements as per the information listed within this PQQ document.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=301537.
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
Description of these options: The contract may be extended for additional 2 years on an annual basis subject to satisfactory performance of the appointed tenderer.
Provisional timetable for recourse to these options:
in months: 24 (from the award of the contract)
Number of possible renewals: 2
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(2) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(3) Certificates drawn up by official quality control institutes or agencies of recognised competence attesting the conformity of products clearly identified by references to specifications or standards.
(4) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(5) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
Section IV: Procedure
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: The number of candidates is limited due to a high volume of interest.
Section VI: Complementary information