External Fund Advisory Services – Warwickshire – Invitation to Tender
The aim is to distribute £140 million over the next five years.
Warwickshire Recovery and Investment Fund: External Fund Advisory Services – Property and Infrastructure
Warwickshire County Council
- Financial and insurance services – 66000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£500,000 to £2,000,000
WCC – 12408
24 September 2021
25 October 2021
Contract start date
9 December 2021
Contract end date
8 December 2038
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Warwickshire Recovery Investment Fund?(WRIF)?specifically addresses a gap that has been identified in the market for access to finance. The aim is to distribute £140 million over the next five years, offering?loans and other financial investments to?existing and new businesses to?help their long-term recovery and growth.
The WRIF will comprise of three pillars of support:
• Business Investment Growth – Debt finance to growing medium and larger businesses with sound?prospects (likely to be in the region of £90 million).
• Local Communities and Enterprise – Smaller loans in order to?support small businesses, including start-ups and social enterprises (likely to be in the region of £10 million).
• Property and Infrastructure – Investment?in commercial sites and premises?to?encourage businesses to invest in Warwickshire and create jobs?(likely to be in the region of £40 million).
This ITT relates to the requirement for the Property and Infrastructure Pillar. Warwickshire County Council (‘the Council’) is seeking an External Fund Advisor to manage the Property and Infrastructure Pillar.
The Property & Infrastructure Pillar is intended as a flexible investment scheme that can be deployed by the Council to help developers purchase and/or for the development of new employment land or commercial space to support the growth of Warwickshire’s economy. Its focus is on creating or enhancing new or existing development that will help provide the land and premises needed to drive the future growth of our economy and will therefore be linked to supporting growth in the Council’s key priority sectors.
The Fund Advisor will be responsible for the the promotion, marketing and day to day administration of the activities of the Fund. It will originate and compile investment opportunities against the agreed Investment Strategy. It will undertake the necessary due diligence prior to making recommendations that support WCC’s approval process prior to each investment being made. It will then be responsible for the ongoing management of this investment.
- Additional text
- Warwickshire County Council will be using its e-tendering system (In-Tend) for the administration of this procurement process and providers must register with the system to be able to express an interest.
The web address is: www.csw-jets.co.uk
Registration and use of In-Tend is free. Once registered, all correspondence for this procurement process must be via the in-tend correspondence function. However, if you are unable to register with the website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
During the course of the contract period the range and scope of these services may be subject to modification and variation to meet the changing needs and requirements of the Council, potential changes in legislation and the changing demands placed on the Council by its customers.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Shire Hall,Market Square