Facilities Management Tender Scotland
HIE require a supplier to provide a management service for Horizon Scotland (http://www.horizon-scotland.com/) to support the activities of the various tenants and visitors within the building.
UK-Dingwall: Management-related services
Section I: Contracting authority
Highlands and Islands Enterprise
Earl Thorfinn House, 6 Druimchat View
For the attention of: HIE Procurement Team
IV15 9XL Dingwall
Telephone: +44 1349868977
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.hie.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00313
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 11: Management consulting services  and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Highlands and Islands.
NUTS code UKM6
HIE require a supplier to provide a management service for Horizon Scotland (http://www.horizon-scotland.com/) to support the activities of the various tenants and visitors within the building. The service will include sourcing and supporting tenants, facilities management, marketing and promotion, meeting and event management and performance management.
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=254793
79420000, 79993000, 79993100
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 175 000 and 225 000 GBP
Description of these options: Option to extend for 1 year after expiry.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: Details provided in the Invitation to Tender.
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Full details provided in the Invitation to Tender.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: Minimum levels of insurance cover – Employers Liability (5 000 000 GBP), Public Liability (5 000 000 GBP) and Professional Indemnity Insurance (5 000 000 GBP).
The Accounts, and/or any other relevant information provided in response to a request from HIE, will be reviewed to ensure that solvency, availability of resources necessary to perform the contract and an acceptable degree of risk, appropriate to this project, is demonstrated. This is the minimum standard of economic and financial standing which must be met. If an organisation does not demonstrate this minimum standard, it shall be marked as a “Fail”.
Full details provided in the Invitation to Tender.
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(2) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(3) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
Details provided in the Invitation to Tender.
Section IV: Procedure
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Management & Delivery Methodology. Weighting 30
2. Management & Delivery Team. Weighting 15
3. Challenges & Risks. Weighting 10
4. Added Value & Innovation. Weighting 10
5. Community Benefits. Weighting 5
6. Contract Implementation & Conclusion. Weighting 10
7. Price. Weighting 20
Section VI: Complementary information
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: HIE reserves the right to re-tender for these services upon termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of the Contract Conditions or at the end of the contract period, including any extension period.
All queries should be requested via the Q&A facility on the PCS website only. Please note, questions should be asked on an individual basis. Multiple questions should not be grouped together in one query. This will allow a quicker response time for questions that do not first require further internal clarification before an answer can be provided.
In support of this tender, you are invited to attend an Site Visit and ITT Briefing to view the premises and discuss the Contract and tender process in more detail. Attendance is not mandatory and a full copy of the presentation, along with a summary note of the discussion points, will be distributed to all candidates via the Public Contracts Scotland Portal.
Bidders should be aware that the Site Visit and Briefing has been arranged for 11am on Wednesday 27.2.2013 and will take place at:
The Enterprise Park,
In order to meet seating requirements, we would be grateful if you could confirm (by email to email@example.com) by 12 noon on Monday 25.2.2013:
a) if you intend to attend the briefing; and
b) the names of those attending – limited to a maximum of 2 per organisation.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:18.2.2013