Integrated Housing Management and Finance System replacement.
UK-Barrhead: Microcomputer operating system software development services
Section I: Contracting authority
Barrhead Housing Association Limited
60/70 Main Street
Contact point(s): Property Services
For the attention of: Douglas Mcntyre
G78 1SB Barrhead
Telephone: +44 1418810638
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.barrheadha.org
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA14262
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: online
pcs website, pcs website
For the attention of: through PCS website
Telephone: +44 1418803822
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: Barrhead Housing Association
60-70 Main Street
Contact point(s): admin
For the attention of: Tender Returns
g78 1sb Barrhead
Telephone: +44 1418803822
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Barrhead.
NUTS code UK
Note: to register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the public contracts scotland web site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/search_switch.aspx?id=259071The awarding authority has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via a ‘Tender Submission Postbox’ facility. Further details of this facility are available at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/PostBox/Postbox_Explain.aspx?ID=259071
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems. The postbox closes precisely at the time stated.
72212640, 72212650, 72212900
Description of these options: support and maintenance of software for a further 2 years.
Provisional timetable for recourse to these options:
in months: 24 (from the award of the contract)
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: you must have an established product operating live with at least 20 social housing providers.
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(2) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(3) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(4) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(5) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(6) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Delivery. Weighting 10
2. Fitness for purpose including quality. Weighting 50
3. Lifecycle Cost. Weighting 40
Place:Barrhead HA’s office.
Section VI: Complementary information
Levern Property Services Ltd company number is SC411917.
LPS is a registered property factor no PF000096.
Barrhead housing Association Ltd
60/70 Main Street, Barrhead
G78 1SB GlasgoW
Telephone: +44 1418810638
Internet address: www.barrheadha.org
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:21.3.2013
Requirement: Finance System