Due diligence reporting on financial matters. Due diligence report on tax matters. Input into transaction mechanics.
South Cambridgeshire District Council – Financial and Taxation Due Diligence
South Cambridgeshire District Council
Financial consultancy, financial transaction processing and clearing-house services – 66170000
Tax consultancy services – 79221000
Location of contract
East of England
Value of contract
24 November 2020
1 December 2020
Contract start date
9 January 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
SCDC requires financial and taxation due diligence in respect of the purchase of CBPL, responding to the queries raised in the checklist questionnaire in Appendix C of the ITT.
The purpose of the due diligence is principally to enable brokers to procure Warranty and Indemnity policies for the council to an anticipated limit of £5m, with further advice provided on the mechanics of the transactions and the completion and settling of accounts post completion. The works in this tender are anticipated to be broken down into the following 5 areas:
• Due diligence reporting on financial matters
• Due diligence report on tax matters
• Input into transaction mechanics
• Provide input into completion accounts
• Post completion work, including settling of accounts
• Advise on the flow of funds from sale of Southern Development Land to a council owned SPV or an SPV the council has an interest in
In order to download the documents please register on our tendering portal:https://procontract.due-north.com/Advert?advertId=dee62533-6b2e-eb11-8105-005056b64545